Moving Conquest to New Orleans

Suznsep10

I am wondering Nov 6th is the last departure from Galveston for the Conquest and on Nov 13th it will depart from New Orleans. How do they do that? :confused: Do they shorten the Nov 6th cruise and come back early to Galveston . Dump off all the passengers in Galveston take on supplies clean the ship on the way to New Orleans and depart for NO late or what. Very curious how they do this transition from one home port to another????

Suzanne

I was just wondering it was probably a stupid question.

So you are going on the first cruise our of Galveston on the Magic? My sister and her husband were on the cruise while it was in Barcelona and they really liked the ship. Hope you have a great cruise. Thanks

I was just wondering it was probably a stupid question.

So you are going on the first cruise our of Galveston on the Magic? My sister and her husband were on the cruise while it was in Barcelona and they really liked the ship. Hope you have a great cruise. Thanks

Not a stupid question at all....I was wondering about that as well...:D

We live just north of Houston, but we are sailing on Conquest out of NOLA on Dec 4. Even with travel costs n 2 nights in NOLA pre-cruise, it is still cheaper than the Magic out of Galveston for the same itinerary. Plus we get the time in New Orleans, a city that we love.

Gah wish I had known. Would of taken it rather than the elation but the elation is a new ship to me anyways. I love the ppl at the terminal in NO and the whole feel of the city. Great place to put a smile on your face before a cruise . I'm just hoping it will be somewhat warm when we leave thursday.

After debarking from the CONQUEST yesterday... I know many of the crew is also sad to be leaving Texas... But...

The MAGIC needs a berth, and room must be made...

This will be a BUSY BUSY weekend for Galveston!!! The MARINER will arrive, too!!!!

When does the Mariner arrive?

Archived