Freedom CD questions

The wife and i will be on the Freedom on April 15. I was wondering who the cruise director was and how good were they. And the last question is what night did they serve Lobster tail in the MDR if they did at all. We want to do chops or portifino and i dont wanna do it on lobster night. Any info will help thanks.

The wife and i will be on the Freedom on April 15. I was wondering who the cruise director was and how good were they. And the last question is what night did they serve Lobster tail in the MDR if they did at all. We want to do chops or portifino and i dont wanna do it on lobster night. Any info will help thanks.

As of now, the CD on Freedom is Graham Seymour. He's really good and his morning show (Seymour TV) on RCTV is not to be missed. Not sure when his contract is up or where he might be rotated to next, so keep an eye on the cruise directors thread to follow.

On our Eastern itinerary, lobster was served on Friday night (night 6) as part of the Fisherman's Plate on the second formal night.

Thanks this will help if we do Chops on lobster night I just do it early enough so i can still go to dinner we got late seating. As for Seymour TV ill be sure to see it.

Honestly I'd do Chops as a substitute to dinner in MDR one night. We thought about doing MDR + Chops but there was just no way. Between a gargantuan Caesar salad, the 10 oz filet, the family-style sides (we had baked potato, mashed potato, asparagus, and the mushrooms) and then a skyscraper-sized piece of red velvet cake, had we done MDR as well, DW and I would have needed assistance from a forklift to get back down to our staterooms or, worse yet, exploded. Have a nice relaxed dinner at Chops rather than trying to rush it in order to make your MDR seating as well.

Here's the menu we had on our sailing. My suggestion would be to pick out a night that's less appealing than others and use that as your Chops or Portofino night. When you get onboard you can ask your waiter or head waiter what day that menu will appear and then immediately make your reservation for Chops or Portofino for that night.

Also in re: Graham - found episodes/excerpts from Seymour TV advertising two of Graham's handy inventions - the Grum2000 and the Grum Tum.

- Grum2000

- Grum Tum

- Highlight reel including bits from his adults only comedy show

Oh oh oh I know were going to do Portofino now do i just have to ask for em or was it a special for the week?

Just ask......in fact,it was on the blackboard menu when we walked in............I had heard about it here on CC before I cruised......

Archived