Where in FL can you get Chocolate Wine

Cinderose

My friend got a bottle of ChocoVine "Brown Cow - Raspberry" Chocolate Wine for her birthday. So Yummy! I tried to find it here in UT but its not sold here. I would really like to take a bottle on our Jan cruise out of Miaimi. Question is - does anyone know if it can and where it can be purchased in Fort Lauderdale or Miami before I get on my ship?

We bought our ChocoWine at the Winn Dixie in Miami (Embassy Suites will take you for free)& went to the Total Wines in Ft. Lauderdale we had a car. Both easy to find. Publix market also had the ChocoWine.

Winn Dixie also had the Rosa Regale champagne, our favorite. They looked at the cap on the ChocoWine, it went through. We bought Sangria & the Rosa Regale on the second cruise.

We purchased a bottle at Publix before our last cruise. I plan to do it again in January because my husband and I don't like regular wine, but want to take advantage of the fact that we are allowed to bring it on board.

I found it in Sams club , here in Georgia and it was only $8.99 vs. $11.99 in the supermarkets. I Love it! it tastes more like a cordial than wine. but it says it has " The taste of dutch chocolate and fine red wine" actually it is grape wine w/ artificial flavor & cream .

its 14% alcohol.

A neighbor of mine has me hooked on this stuff. It is a bit thinner than say Bailey's, but thicker than say reg. wine. Thicker makes it sounds nasty, but it is not. We used it for a martini by adding a shot of expresso vodka!

We are staying in Ft. Lauderdale again and last year shopped at one of the big warehouse club joints (like Sam's club) found out if all you are purchasing is wine...you don't have to be a member, (found this out just recently). But last year two dear little old gals, said follow us, lead me to the wine and then used their card to check me out! Love those sweet snow birds. Enjoy, Lydia

Archived