Off Allure can we make a 9:25 flight?

CSBM

We are getting ready to book our very first cruise:p

We are looking at airline tickets to get home. The best flight is a 9:25 am flight with southwest. Will we make it????

Thanks for all the help for this newbie!!!

CSBM

Yes you can. FLL airport is a very short taxi ride from the port. Also, on every cruise we have been on there is a VERY early debarkation option for those with early flights to catch.

One thing I would do it carry off your luggage so you are not wasting time. We did that once (not catching a flight, live close to ports) and it was very easy.

Southwestern recommends you be at the airport at least 60 minutes before departure. FLL can get very busy on weekends when Oasis (Saturday) and Allure (Sunday) port.

Royal Caribbean recommends flights that depart no earlier than 11:30 am from FLL for Allure passengers. Use their tool here to see for yourself.

Many report that it is possible to make earlier flights. Personally I don't think it is worth the risk. The cost should one miss the flight is significant and for me far outweighs any possible saving.

There is a reason the early morning flights are less expensive than those after 11 am and it is not because they are the most in demand.

Archived