STOP! Just STOP already! Pleaseeeeee

nutley chick

So I bocked a cruise a few weeks ago for January 2012. and I have not been able to get off this board ever since. I am home on disability at the moment (healing up fine) and all I do ALL day and ALL night is check this board. My family is going to dis-own me soon. I should be getting some things done but every time I put the computer down and walk away, it starts calling my name and draws me right back in.

So, 1 of 2 things needs to happen:

1) You people stop posting and calling me back to the computer

2) My cruise gets here already.

Thank you for understanding.

Now I'm going to try to.... oh who am I kidding. I'll be right here!:D

Ok, the good news is that you didn't mention the smartphone app .... so at least when you are away from home you cannot check! I, on the other hand, have the smartphone app, and that becomes problematic when I am away from home ... Oh Lord! :eek:

So I bocked a cruise a few weeks ago for January 2012. and I have not been able to get off this board ever since. I am home on disability at the moment (healing up fine) and all I do ALL day and ALL night is check this board. My family is going to dis-own me soon. I should be getting some things done but every time I put the computer down and walk away, it starts calling my name and draws me right back in.

LOL

I have been in the same BOAT since late January 2011. Went through 2 surgeries before our August cruise.

Then I made the mistake of booking a second shortly after.

Help I am stuck in the cyber pre-cruise dimension and can't get out!!!

http://books.google.com/books?id=3L6UcJ0zKjwC&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=THERAPY+FOR+CRUISE+ADDICTS&source=bl&ots=giDZG_wwHK&sig=knZVP9yjLVGf5SO2j1hBU0Mgyvw&hl=en&ei=gpe6TobLMqmRiQKhndGEBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CGUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=THERAPY%20FOR%20CRUISE%20ADDICTS&f=false

Welcome to Cruise Critic Addicts club! I was bitten even before our very first cruise in February! Used to be a DisBoards addict (Disney World message board), but Cruise Critic has replaced it. ;)

Me too...was glued to DisBoards now glued to Cruise Critic...thanks! :o

I'm New2Cruising24 and I'm a cruiser! :D

LMAO... last night my hubby says to me, you realize you've been on that website ever since we got back from our cruise...... which isn't true, I didn't check the website the 3 days I was in the hospital, but I did respond via my phone, just not telling him that :-)

I am stuck in vacation mode today...I'm 73 days away and I am getting Obsessed with planning details.

So much so that I am not getting any work done. :eek: Good thing I'm self employed cause I think I would on the verge of getting fired...lol. :o

Air booked yesterday :D and today I am taking care of car and tranportation to and from airport....then the fun part....

EXCURSIONS!!!

Yes, my name is Jobster and I am a CC addict as well. I have tried to wean myself in several occasion without success. I have even had my DD change my password and turned around to beg her for the password 2 days later. It is an incurable problem. I may have to go to rehab:eek:

Well, it is cheap entertainment because it keeps me out of the stores.

Well I said to myself yesterday, get off CC there is more to the internet than CC or FB. Well I ended up buying some clothes for my cruise that I know I didnt need.

LOL

Is there a 12-step program for those addicted to cruising?:rolleyes:

Geez, I could just see the intervention my family and work would throw for me... :eek:

"Your addiction to cruising has affected our lives in the following ways...." :D

LOL!!!!

That's exacty how I feel!!! Cruising in January also. Can't wait for it so I can loose this addiction!!!!!!

Hate to tell ya, but I thought the same thing would happen to me.

Then we booked another cruise as soon as we got home and it started all over again... :p

Archived