STOP! Just STOP already! Pleaseeeeee

nutley chick

Hello, My name is Barbara and I'm a CCaddict, with borderline cruise mania. I live to cruise, I live to visit CC. I am so ashamed.. I'm so glad I'm not alone in my mania..

I feel ever so much better when I have a cruise booked. I've compansated by booking two...

What to do? Chat with others afflicted by the same mania? Perhaps.. I could drown my sorrows, but my favorite place would be the pool bar.. (sigh) I guess I will just stamp my foot and count the days. LOL

Oh My..

I figured I would get a few responses on this thread but never thought I had so many "friends" with the same addiction.

I can't stop thinking about my upcoming cruise and I really wish I would find some people on here to meet on the ship. My roll call isn't very popular.

Maybe I will be the only addict on my ship. Oh my. Maybe the rest of the peeps on my ship are perfectly normal. What do I do then? Will they see me and know that I am an addict? What do I do f they confront me? Oh no. I must learn to hide my addiction better. I have 56 days to do it.

Hi, I'm LittleJones... and I am a cruiser. I'm so addicted to CC, I read it at home on my laptop, plus I downloaded the app Tapatalk to access CC from my smartphone when I'm out and about... and I have the shipmate app too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA!!! you sound like me!! i have facebook on one tab and CC on another one and i go back and forth!!! LOL!!!

I always have a tab open with CC open on it. In fact, I don't go on Facebook much anymore, I would much rather be here!

My wife was crabby one morning and she asked if there was AA for these boards, true story!

Hi.. I'm hckyfan and I'm a cruiser. My DW and I got the bug after our first cruise last year, and I think my son has it as well. He just asked when he could go on another cruise!

Hi, I'm LittleJones... and I am a cruiser. I'm so addicted to CC, I read it at home on my laptop, plus I downloaded the app Tapatalk to access CC from my smartphone when I'm out and about... and I have the shipmate app too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

oh goody, I just spent $2.99 on another app so that I could continue with my addiction while I'm at therapy... Thanks LittleJones. you are my (drug) dealer! :eek:

What ever you do, DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE:

http://nyharborwebcam.com/

It will drive you craze :eek: seeing all those ships and folks leaving on their cruise vacation while you have to wait and just watch!:mad:

haha of course being the addict I am I just had to click on this link, here's another one for all you addicts have fun...lol

portcanaveralwebcam dot com

haha of course being the addict I am I just had to click on this link, here's another one for all you addicts have fun...lol

portcanaveralwebcam dot com

Ok here is one that has them all (Miami is supposed to be coming soon)!

portfever dot com :D

Six months of watching the port web cams and I have a serious case of the junkie itch if I don't get my regular fix..... :eek:

So I bocked a cruise a few weeks ago for January 2012. and I have not been able to get off this board ever since. I am home on disability at the moment (healing up fine) and all I do ALL day and ALL night is check this board. My family is going to dis-own me soon. I should be getting some things done but every time I put the computer down and walk away, it starts calling my name and draws me right back in.

So, 1 of 2 things needs to happen:

1) You people stop posting and calling me back to the computer

2) My cruise gets here already.

Thank you for understanding.

Now I'm going to try to.... oh who am I kidding. I'll be right here!:D

LOL hear you---been there and still doing that

I found this board AFTER our 1st cruise in 2007 and WOW, how stupid do you think I felt when I realized HOW much money we COULD have saved....had I found this board BEFORE that cruise.:eek::eek:

Hubby use to ask me "you on that cruise critic thing again?".......after I shared my WEALTH (or should I say lack of wealth after that cruise:() of newly learned money saving info with him....he quit questioning my addiction. :p:D

BTW, for our family of 5 booking all of our excursions thru the ship versus booking them ourselves......I did the math and we could have easily saved ourselves over $500......thats some good DOD's and Buckets of Beer right there....lesson learned. ;)

Keep on being addicted!!

So I bocked a cruise a few weeks ago for January 2012. and I have not been able to get off this board ever since. I am home on disability at the moment (healing up fine) and all I do ALL day and ALL night is check this board. My family is going to dis-own me soon. I should be getting some things done but every time I put the computer down and walk away, it starts calling my name and draws me right back in.

Don't worry fellow CC'er. I'm in the same boat. I work from home and all i do ALLL day is stay on this site. My husband comes into the room and is "like what are you up to? Oh, let me guess Cruise Critic." LOL. He asked me the other day how many hours do i spend on this website. My response, "You know they had a thread asking that same question!" Hubby's response, :eek::p!

hehehe

I found this board AFTER our 1st cruise in 2007 and WOW, how stupid do you think I felt when I realized HOW much money we COULD have saved....had I found this board BEFORE that cruise.:eek::eek:

Hubby use to ask me "you on that cruise critic thing again?".......after I shared my WEALTH (or should I say lack of wealth after that cruise:() of newly learned money saving info with him....he quit questioning my addiction. :p:D

BTW, for our family of 5 booking all of our excursions thru the ship versus booking them ourselves......I did the math and we could have easily saved ourselves over $500......thats some good DOD's and Buckets of Beer right there....lesson learned. ;)

Keep on being addicted!!

Glad to see I'm not the only West Texan addicted to cruising and spending way too much time on CC.

You say that like it's a bad thing, LOL.:D:D:D

Archived