Does NCL provide binoculars for suite passengers?

rajones007

I'd like clarification if possible.

I've read a few times that NCL provides binoculars to suite passengers. Then someone said they don't, then someone said they do, then someone said it's only for the Alaska cruise, then someone said that wasn't right, and so on and so on. Now I don't know what is correct.

I'm on the Star, leaving Tampa this Sunday for the western Caribbean. I'm in the 2 bedroom family suite, which is category SC (I think). My GF is thinking of taking her binoculars, but if we can avoid the extra weight I'll do it.

If anybody has been on the Star in the last couple weeks, I'd appreciate your first hand knowledge.

Thank you!

So I assume the 2 bedroom family suite (SC) isn't high up in the heirarchy of suites.

I have a small folding pair I guess we could take. They're made by Bushnell and are more powerful than you'd expect, but not as good as a normal-size pair. The nice normal-sized pair my GF has is just unnecessary weight, in my opinion.

Thanks for the info!

In an effort to save myself the search in 13 weeks and one day :D would you be kind enough to tell where they were hiding?

Hey Pepper

We were in an OS on the Jewel last year......part of the fun is trying to find the binoculars...:D

As you enter your suite turn toward the stern and there is a small shelf and drawer area its where the menus are stored, our binoculars were there..

If search fails, ask the butler.....:rolleyes:....we were in 10004

Have a great trip

Hey Pepper

We were in an OS on the Jewel last year......part of the fun is trying to find the binoculars...:D

As you enter your suite turn toward the stern and there is a small shelf and drawer area its where the menus are stored, our binoculars were there..

If search fails, ask the butler.....:rolleyes:....we were in 10004

Have a great trip

Thanks Rich! :D

That's the same suite we're in! Got any photos of the suite you'd care to share?

Thanks Rich! :D

That's the same suite we're in! Got any photos of the suite you'd care to share?

Yes I do , just click on the link by my signature.You might have to dig around ..ENJOY :D:D

Archived