Diamond lounge on Liberty

pirate52

This is our first cruise as diamond members and first cruise on the Liberty. I have read where the Diamond Lounge serves breakfast. Does it have eggs or bacon? If so, are they eggs made for you or are they scrambled like the Windjammer? What other things do they have for breakfast? How about the coffee. Is it Seattles Best? Do they have a cappuccino machine or does someone make it for you? I have been wondering if the lounge is a good alternative from the Windjammer.

How about the bar in the Diamond Lounge, is it open all day? I realize the drinks are free from 5 to 8:30pm but don't know if you can hang out during other parts of the day and have a drink.

Thanks for any info.

Pirate52

The lounge is open 24 hours. They have a cappocino machine, so you can help yourself anytime. Breakfast is pretty simple. They have fruit, meats, cheeses, pastries, bagels, bread (and a toaster) but they don't have anything hot like eggs or bacon.

You can hang out in there anytime (your cabin key will open the door) but other than the coffee machine there are no other drinks available until 5:00pm-8:30pm..They only have a continental breakfast..you'll do better in the WJ, MDR or room service...Enjoy the DL on the LOS especially the patio area when the weather is nice...

Archived