Coffee for Coffeemaker on Epic

sueb

What type of filter or size of pre-filled filtered coffee pods do the coffee makers use on the ncle epic (balcony cabin)? I believe they are a 4 cup type maker and would like to bring our own brand of coffee if we can. Thanks!

What type of filter or size of pre-filled filtered coffee pods do the coffee makers use on the ncle epic (balcony cabin)? I believe they are a 4 cup type maker and would like to bring our own brand of coffee if we can. Thanks!

Coffee is supplied in the cabin but if you have to bring your own, you will need to bring a filter or those filter packs. No pods.

All the balconies have coffee makers. If you bring your own coffee you need the flat type small filters, not cones. Personally I just wandered down to the Atrium for the free coffee there. They had cinnamon, chocolate, etc to stir in. it was very good coffee

Thank you..that is exactly what i needed to know. Didn't know if they where the flat type or the cone type. I'm thinking they must be the small flat type filters you see in hotels most of the time. Am I correct?

Do all Balcony cabins on the EPIC have a coffee maker?

I believe I am correct in understanding all the balcony and above staterooms have coffee makers. Insides do not. Someone please correct me if Im wrong. Suites have much nicer high end coffee makers.

All the balconies have coffee makers. If you bring your own coffee you need the flat type small filters, not cones. Personally I just wandered down to the Atrium for the free coffee there. They had cinnamon, chocolate, etc to stir in. it was very good coffee

The atrium sounds better than making coffee. How far is the Atrium from deck 14?:D

Archived