Galveston Jack in the Box?

cruisinatdawn

I know there are a few people that live in Galveston that frequent this board, so hopefully they will see this and give you a better answer. We stopped at one right across from Mall of the Mainland yesterday. There was at least one hotel near it, though this is a bit north of Galveston (I think it was a 20 minute drive from our hotel by Moody Gardens). Wish I could help you out more. Here's a thought though, perhaps put in the addresses of the two that you found and look it up on Google Maps. There should be some sort of feature that lets you search for businesses on there? I'm running low on time here or I'd try to do that for you myself. Good luck!

I know this is a strange request, but my family really wants to eat at Jack in the Box while in Galveston. Does anyone know if there is a hotel that is within walking distance of one of the 2 Jack's in town?

Jack-in-the-Box on Seawall:

Motel 9 - next door: (looks like a real shady place!)

Surf Motel - directly behind (again looks VERY run down)

You can click on the links and use the street view function to look around these motels if you want. Google maps are great for this!

Jack-in-the-Box on 61st:

No hotels or motels within 5 blocks (residential area in middle of island)

Archived