Can we start a positive Carnival Thread??

jen&samcantwait

To contribute to all the positivity, I am absolutely positive, this thread is about Carnival.

Kidding...

I got off the Liberty this past Saturday, it was my 5th overall cruise, and I can say without any doubt or exaggeration whatsoever, it was absolutely, positively, completely, utterly, and totally the best cruise I have been on. My wife and kids agree. The Funship 2.0 upgrades were sweet. The crew were all phenomenal (except 1 young lady who appeared to not to want to be there). It was fantastic! The steakhouse was better than most of the land based restaurants I have been to. Not to sound like a "Carnival Cheerleader" as they are called, but they earned my next vacation dollars!

Hello!

i'm so excited..

We are going on the Liberty in 10 days :)

I have never had a bad experience with Carnival. I am sure I could find something to complain about if I tried but why bother? I could find problems with any cruise line or any land based vacation as well.

I have always received excellent service and a great value for my money. The food has been good. Some stuff I like, some I don't but I can tell you I have never once gone hungry! I am sure that Carnival (like all other businesses) have done a few things to cut costs but I am still getting one heck of a deal in my opinion. My partner and I have a cruise booked for March on the Spirit and I can't wait!

I love Carnival<3 The worst food they serve is still better than the best food I serve:eek: lol! And I don't have to cook it or clean up after! I love the ambience of being on a cruise. And I love time with just me and my hubby (and a whole crew just waiting to wait on us:D)

I have enjoyed all three of of our cruises and can hardly wait for our next one. Being a positive person, I always look to the good stuff and try not to sweat the rest. We have met wonderful people, enjoyed the shows entertainment, enjoyed the food, love the relaxation times, love the sightseeing.

I always pack my positive attitude and plan to have a good time, no matter where we go.:)

I have enjoyed all three of of our cruises and can hardly wait for our next one. Being a positive person, I always look to the good stuff and try not to sweat the rest. We have met wonderful people, enjoyed the shows entertainment, enjoyed the food, love the relaxation times, love the sightseeing.

I always pack my positive attitude and plan to have a good time, no matter where we go.:)

Ya, cruising is so aweful, I can barely force myself to do it 2 or 3 times a year:):)

oh crusing is horrible!!!! i mean really, who wants their bed made everyday? who wants their meals cooked for them AND served? who wants fresh towels everyday? who wants to be served drinks without having to get out of their seat? who wants coffee brought to their room in the morning?

me!!! thats who lol! :D

I love Carnival<3 The worst food they serve is still better than the best food I serve:eek: lol! And I don't have to cook it or clean up after! I love the ambience of being on a cruise. And I love time with just me and my hubby (and a whole crew just waiting to wait on us:D)

That really cracked me up. Your honesty is refreshing. :D

My family and I have been on 4 cruises(Paradise, Ecstasy, Splendor, & Legend) with Carnival and 2 more (Splendor & Destiny) are booked. I have read many a reviews and just don't get the people that complain when the little things ruin their vacation. Busted for smuggling-duh-we don't drink so we don't care. When someone isn't in a tux and ball gown for elegent night-who cares what others are doing-we dress up but not to that extent and god forbid we also eat fast food from time to time at home. Most of the time the food is better than we at home, working mom and all. A little chipped paint or a smudge here and there-with 1000's of people getting on and off these ship every week, I think the ships look great. The color scheme doesn't bother me and if something in the cabin isn't working tell someone, too many cabins to test everyting after every cruise that's how things get fixed. The only complaint I have is that my 13 year old son would rather hang out with all the other kids than is "cool" mother and god forbid is I give him a peck in public. We are on vacation to relax, so that's what I do. The rest is just gravy.:D

I am far from a big time cruisers, but the small amount of cruising I have done is on different lines. I do have to say, that Carnival does have a certain fun factor that the others don't. The staff always has a fun, almost childlike fun attitude about them. You know when you board a Carnival ship, fun will be had by all.

Yes, as said before Carnival food is far better than I would be cooking for myself, so that alone makes it good. ;)

Nancy

I will kick it off with giving thanks to my PVP, xxxx is amazing!!!! We are eligible for an Interline rate (hubby works for Amtrak) and have been working with Mr XXX for a few years now. I love that he is available when we need him, even sometimes outside of his normal hours. And, although I bug him way to much, he always has our best interests in mind! Thanks Mr XXX!!! :D

Can we start a positive thread about how great a job congress is doing? Not on this board but the more you cruise the more negatives you see.

Your PVP has his pocket book in mind,which is nothing wrong with that.But on a positive note,The Walmart of the seas does have the best rates.

Just back from Halloween Inspiration 5 night Western Car. Crew was wonderful. Food and entertainment may not of been the greatest but, I'm still kicking myself for not buying FCC. I know that I'll probably be back on CCL within 2 years. In the past, I never liked to plan ahead. After 4 cruises, and now our little one is 3, I'm hooked on cruising. CCL is a bargain and the FCC is a no brainer with the free OBC.

We cruised for the first time ever on the Fantasy last month. There is nothing at all I would complain about. It was so much fun! Was the food 5 star? No, but we don't eat 5 star at home and we always found something to eat. Loved, loved eating in the main dining room each night, that was so much fun! The staff was excellent and the ship was perfect. Because of all this, we will be cruising again ont he Paradise in May and the Fantasy (loved her!) again next October!

Archived