D1 Balcony cabin and 4 guests?

pattle66

Hello, we have been booked into a D1 on Rhapsody of the seas for our upcoming cruise. We have 2 adults and 2 children. I just read online that it caters for 3 guests:eek:. Can anyone tell me how many beds are in cabin 7548?

Thanks

Shellie

Hello, we have been booked into a D1 on Rhapsody of the seas for our upcoming cruise. We have 2 adults and 2 children. I just read online that it caters for 3 guests:eek:. Can anyone tell me how many beds are in cabin 7548?

Thanks

Shellie

Shows as a stateroom with sofa bed, so 4 people

A D1 with pullman beds would be better, more comfortable. If your children are really small, they might fit the sofa bed, but we did it one year and for one adult using it, it was extremely uncomfortable. UGH! We've done the 4 will pullmans and it's much better.

A D1 with pullman beds would be better, more comfortable. If your children are really small, they might fit the sofa bed, but we did it one year and for one adult using it, it was extremely uncomfortable. UGH! We've done the 4 will pullmans and it's much better.

OP....if you are "stuck" with sofa bed, ask your cabin steward if he/she can put a foam mattress topper on it. It will make it more comfortable.:)

Depends on the size of your children, as another poster noted. We had a D1 on Independence a couple of years ago with our two children, who were ages 14 and 12, and they were just fine. At the time, one was 5ft. 9 inches and the other was 5ft. 2 inches so they weren`t tiny but didn`t complain. They said the sofabed was quite comfortable in fact...

Thank you all for your replies. I had a bit of a panic because I went on to one of the websites which shows photos of the cabins and it stated the cabin is for 3 guests.

My kids are twins so they like each other (most of the time:rolleyes:) and they are 6 years old so it sounds like it will be doable. The ship is fully booked now so no possibility of changing for a cabin with a pullman.

I will keep the foam mattress topper in mind but as they are both between 17-20kg I hope it will be comfortable enough. And they should be shattered after an evening in Adventure Ocean!:D

Thank you all for your replies. I had a bit of a panic because I went on to one of the websites which shows photos of the cabins and it stated the cabin is for 3 guests.

My kids are twins so they like each other (most of the time:rolleyes:) and they are 6 years old so it sounds like it will be doable. The ship is fully booked now so no possibility of changing for a cabin with a pullman.

I will keep the foam mattress topper in mind but as they are both between 17-20kg I hope it will be comfortable enough. And they should be shattered after an evening in Adventure Ocean!:D

I put my 3 and 6 yr old granschildren in the sofa bed. They did fine.

have a great trip.

Archived