Free nook book about a cruise

Bevv

The only review of the book says that it was so bad they couldn't finish it and deleted it off their Nook. Now that's bad!

In the span of about 5 minutes, I saw the linky, downloaded the "book" and determined that I'm not going to read it. It's very simple writing, more like a kids book, and it simply does not interest me, but OP, thanks for posting the linky. It could be great for someone...just not me!

I have not read it yet, but came across a free nook book about a cruise.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/All-in-the-Family-Cruise/John-Poindexter/e/2940011480447

Someone is killing off the members of a special group on their all-expense paid cruise. Inspector Carlson must find out who before all the attendees are murdered.

The waiter did it with a soup ladle.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
There is a reason that most of the free books are free.:p

Not true. I have read some really good books in Mystery and Thrillers! You just have to read the reviews people write up and pick and choose carefully

Let the flames begin..

Two words: BitTorrent and Calibre

BitTorrent for virtually any ebook and Calibre to change formats for your eReader....

Not that I would know. A friend of mine at work who dated this girl who used to be married to this guy who then ended up dating this one guy whose father's brother's uncle said it worked......

Archived