Robes on mariner of the seas?

Lvteks

On every cruise so far there have always been robes, but this is our first on RCL. I saw a comment that seemed to assign robes only to certain class of cabins. We are booked in a non-balcony family stateroom (about 300 sf) so I don't know how it is "rated."

I'll need to find something easy to pack if necessary.......there is only one bathroom.

Thanks,

Blessings, Gail

On every cruise so far there have always been robes, but this is our first on RCL. I saw a comment that seemed to assign robes only to certain class of cabins. We are booked in a non-balcony family stateroom (about 300 sf) so I don't know how it is "rated."

I'll need to find something easy to pack if necessary.......there is only one bathroom.

Thanks,

Blessings, Gail

Robes are given to suite guests and those who are Platinum (about 5 cruises) in Royal's loyalty program. I don't think your stateroom is considered a suite. You can ask your stateroom attendant for robes and they will generally oblige if they can, but it's not guaranteed.

Archived