No comment cards? Liberty Nov 12 sailing

fabulousmindy

The individual who booked the cabin will get an online survey via email IF that person has elected to receive emails from Carnival regarding sales, promotions, etc in his or her profile on Carnival.com

The folks at Carnival tell me that about 40% of guests are sent them.

:)

The individual who booked the cabin will get an online survey via email IF that person has elected to receive emails from Carnival regarding sales, promotions, etc in his or her profile on Carnival.com

It's obviously still just a percentage of those folks. So even if you have the box checked, it's not a given that you'll get the card. I've always had the box checked to get whatever junk mail from them. Still haven't gotten an eCard for past 3 cruises (even check my spam folder occasionally. Nada.)

I found an old unmarked comment card dated 11/97 while I was going through some of my deceased grandmother belongings. It has the Tropicale listed. I wonder if I can add the Miracle's name to it and submit it at the end of my cruise in December.

It's obviously still just a percentage of those folks. So even if you have the box checked, it's not a given that you'll get the card. I've always had the box checked to get whatever junk mail from them. Still haven't gotten an eCard for past 3 cruises (even check my spam folder occasionally. Nada.)

I'm simply stating what the folks at Carnival have told me... 40% is the number and the requirement to have the 'Please contact me for special cruise offers and news' box checked in the profile.

I have yet to NOT receive a survey since they started emailing them. In fact, I got my last one two days after returning from the voyage.

I'm simply stating what the folks at Carnival have told me... 40% is the number and the requirement to have the 'Please contact me for special cruise offers and news' box checked in the profile.

I have yet to NOT receive a survey since they started emailing them. In fact, I got my last one two days after returning from the voyage.

Not questioning your post. Just letting the OP know to not "expect" a comment card once they have checkmarked the box.

Not questioning your post. Just letting the OP know to not "expect" a comment card once they have checkmarked the box.

exactly. i've been a carnival.com member since just after nero fiddled, get numerous emails, but have yet to receive a survey since the switch.

i guess they don't want my valued opinion.

I got a survey card after our last Paradise cruise. Many questions were not applicable to my experience; however there was space at the end for individual remarks, problems, complaints (too many kids dancing on the stage at the farewell party, leaving little room for professional, adult dancers to do their thing- I suggested that the kids clubs have their own party to keep them away).

Very true. And WHY would one think that if you check a box that says, "please contact me for special cruise offers & news", that this would entitle you to a comment card about your cruise? That's just silly.....

It is obvious then that they don't want everyone's opinion. While I book the cruise, my wife may have different comments than I would have.

Got home from 16 days on the Magic last Sunday. Got an online survey within a day or two. There was space at the end to make comments, including anyone I wanted to mention as being especially good at their jobs.

Me neither! I get all the other e-mails and promos but no surveys and I book all of our cruises directly with Carnival.

Mach, it is rare that I would presume to disagree with you, but in this case I have too. I have not received the electronic comment request for the past 6 cruises and all the proper blocks have been checked for receiving e-mail from Carnival. I know they have the correct e-mail contact information because I get e-mails from them weekly trying to sell me cruises, etc. I have spoken to Carnival, several different departments, my PVP and John, they all assure me that they have my contact info and I should be receiving the comment request. I would be nice to believe that my opinion is actually valued by CCL.

Archived