Email address for norwegian

redcruzer

Hi. Does anyone have an email address for Norwegian. I was looking for one to send my comments/ complaints about a recent cruise. Thankd

NCL uses an outside vendor to conduct surveys with passengers who have just completed a cruise. If selected, you will get a survey link via email.

The main source for customer feedback is ALWAYS the guest services desk onboard. Issues tend to fall into a he said/she said pattern after the fact, so it is always best to address issues immediately.

For those who prefer to wait, NCL accepts written feedback at their corporate office in Miami. You can find the mailing address on their website.

Hi. Does anyone have an email address for Norwegian. I was looking for one to send my comments/ complaints about a recent cruise. Thankd

No email address, but a fax number instead.

I called NCL with a complaint/request/suggestion. I was redirected to the Guest Relations part of the corporate office. The nice lady there listened sympathetically, and asked that I fax a complaint/request/suggestion to their office at 305-436-4108. She asked that I include a reservation number and a Latitudes number if possible. She said that a fax is the mechanism they use to route and consider such matters. I specifically asked about email, and she declined - they use faxes. (So 20th century :rolleyes:)

Hope this helps.

Archived