Happy Hour on Carnival

dstables

Cruising this Christmas on the Miracle and I am wondering if Carnival offers some type of "Happy Hour" Have sailed on Princess before and they offer a Happy Hour every evening usually from 4:00 to 7:00 with drinks discounted to $3.99. Does anyone know if Carnival offers the same or something similiar?:confused:

Cruising this Christmas on the Miracle and I am wondering if Carnival offers some type of "Happy Hour" Have sailed on Princess before and they offer a Happy Hour every evening usually from 4:00 to 7:00 with drinks discounted to $3.99. Does anyone know if Carnival offers the same or something similiar?:confused:

They used to have a happy hour..$1.00 off cocktails for a couple of hours..I think it was like 5:00 to 7:00 or similar. We haven't cruised for a year, so maybe they've done way with it. It wasn't a big savings, but it was ok. Maybe someone else will chime in on this.

no, but in the morning you can get discounted bloody mary's, screwdrivers and something else which I can't remember.

okay, just looked it up, mimosas was the other and specials were from 9am-noon.

Hi Red ;) Those discounted mimosas got me a nice little tan line after a breakfast of them and lil nap in a chair poolside on my last cruise...LOL LOL

They used to have a happy hour..$1.00 off cocktails for a couple of hours..I think it was like 5:00 to 7:00 or similar. We haven't cruised for a year, so maybe they've done way with it. It wasn't a big savings, but it was ok. Maybe someone else will chime in on this.

The dollar off was during the Captain's cocktail party before the first Elegant night. (FYI, besure that you check the receipt as sometimes they miss the dollar off.)

On my only HAL cruise to date (sigh, a year ago we were on our first day at sea on the way to Hawaii), they had Happy Hour every afternoon at 4 pm. We'd laugh how we had to hurry and have our Afternoon Tea so we could get to Happy Hour on time!

Their drinks were 2-for-1, but the sizes were smaller than the regular drinks. Still, using the drink card, which already provided a discount, combined with the 2-for-1, was a pretty good deal.

I don't "do" the fruity frozen drinks, so the DOD specials don't help me and I can't be bothered with the drink coupons. I carry on a bottle of wine and usually get a wine package, just because it's easiest and seems to be the best value on Carnival. That and the Bucket-O-Beer (I just don't drink much beer onboard because it's too filling with all the food consumed).

No such thing as Happy Hour.......................but there is Past Guest and Fun Fairwell parties with free drinks

I think it would be more likely that they would have an UnHappy Hour, when they charge extra for the drinks.

Archived