Cruise deals on CC

angel 77

Some/many of the ads that appear on this and other cruise critic pages are provided by Google's AdChoices or other third parties. Cruise Critic and Google have not necessarily reviewed the ads, the companies or the offers....so you should consider those ads as something you might find in doing a Google search.

Do not assume that because you found a company's ad here, that it has cruise critic's approval.....

I have seen a great deal here on this site for a 13 night transatlantic on Celebrity. I am not familiar with the agency offering the deal, and am wondering if I can assume that what is advertised on this site is legit?

The only thing I'd presume about an advertisement on this site is that it was bought and paid for. Other than that: "let the buyer beware"

Just asking....since it was under "cruise deals" here on CC, and not a "sponsored ad" I thought it may have been a "chosen" deal by CC....The company appears reputable, just wondering other experiences with the "cruise deals" found on here.

Thanks

• Administrators
Just asking....since it was under "cruise deals" here on CC, and not a "sponsored ad" I thought it may have been a "chosen" deal by CC....The company appears reputable, just wondering other experiences with the "cruise deals" found on here.

Thanks

Hi there!

If you saw the deal on our Editorial deals page (http://www.cruisecritic.com/bargains/), in our weekly deals email and our blog, please note that nearly all of those are provided to us by our advertisers (though we have the right to post them as we choose). Of course, we don't guarantee the information provided by our advertisers. We would like to hear about your experiences in obtaining any of the deals you find through the above venues.

The "links" you find on the boards are, of course, Google ads. They feed into the board and are delivered based by the content on the page.

Laura

Thanks

Cruise Critic's parent company is Expedia, so they would not "choose" to steer you to another travel agency. Any travel agent links appearing on Cruise Critic are nothing more than paid advertisements.

Cruise Critic's parent company is Expedia, so they would not "choose" to steer you to another travel agency. Any travel agent links appearing on Cruise Critic are nothing more than paid advertisements.

Interesting we were not aware that Expedia owned Cruise Critic. Expedia is a great company to book hotels/motels:D .

If you saw the deal on our Editorial deals page (http://www.cruisecritic.com/bargains/), in our weekly deals email and our blog, please note that nearly all of those are provided to us by our advertisers (though we have the right to post them as we choose).

Laura

Thanks Laura...that was where I saw this incredible deal....I will follow-up if we decide to book....

Archived