How long will a Roll Call be listed?

dons_shopper

We had to cancel our cruise and will do it in spring. The members of my first Roll Call are so nice to post their experiences. For how long will the Roll Call - of a cruise which is over by now - be listed so that I can still read about their experiences?

Thank you for your answers!

I don't think they actually do go away. Just like most other threads, they just die off and fall down the pages due to inactivity, but they can still be brought back up. In having a quick look at the Roll Call forum, it seems that 2005 seems to be about as far back as most go, which might be about when Cruise Critic started doing Roll Call threads.

I was recently looking for a roll call from Spring 2009. What I did was to look at all my old posts around the time I was posting there. Then I just had to click on one of those posts to find the roll call. (To find all your posts, click on your own name [dons_shopper] on your post here and choose " Find all posts by dons_shopper.")

Thank you - good to know that there is no reason to write down all the recommandations and to know that I can just return to my old Roll Call.

I appreciate your help. Guess I could have found out the answer by looking long enough, just didn't know exactly how - so: Thanks again.

Many happy cruises for all of you :D

Archived