Is oceanview worth it?

Jo060

I'm currently booked in E6 on the Carnival Ecstasy but am able to "upgrade" to a oceanview #M180 and save $37.84. I booked through Orbitz and they said this would be no problem. Is an ocean view worth it, or am I going to be stuck with a small cloudy circle looking out?

We were given a call this morning informing us that there was a problem with the system and the room has actually been booked since mid October. We were put back in our old room and kept the saving of about $37. :p

Well, see, I don't want the light! I love the darkness of the inside cabin. I'm disappointed that I couldn't get an inside for my cruise that leaves Saturday.

If you have issues at all with motion, be aware that there could be considerably more movement in E6 and be prepared (I take ginger root tablers starting 2 days before I sail and always take 1/2 meclizine prior to sailaway as a preventative and adjust when I see what the seas are like). More motion on the Fantasy-class ships than the larger ones, too.

Don't mean to worry you, but just be sure to be prepared. Seasickness prevention works much better than trying to stop it once it kicks in. Trust me, I know! :o

Well, see, I don't want the light! I love the darkness of the inside cabin. I'm disappointed that I couldn't get an inside for my cruise that leaves Saturday.

If you have issues at all with motion, be aware that there could be considerably more movement in E6 and be prepared (I take ginger root tablers starting 2 days before I sail and always take 1/2 meclizine prior to sailaway as a preventative and adjust when I see what the seas are like). More motion on the Fantasy-class ships than the larger ones, too.

Don't mean to worry you, but just be sure to be prepared. Seasickness prevention works much better than trying to stop it once it kicks in. Trust me, I know! :o

No worries. I've grown up on the ocean fishing with dad since I was young. No seasickness here.

Archived