Day after Thanksgiving Sale?

MS52

Prominently displayed on the web site yesterday (Thanksgiving day). Today NOTHING. And I mean nothing - the top of the website is just blank. Did the IT guys take a four day weekend? Was waiting until today to book to see if it was anything worthwhile. Apparently not.

Prominently displayed on the web site yesterday (Thanksgiving day). Today NOTHING. And I mean nothing - the top of the website is just blank. Did the IT guys take a four day weekend? Was waiting until today to book to see if it was anything worthwhile. Apparently not.

Black Friday cruise deals.... I like. :eek:

I always wonder when on plane or ship if I got beat

Once I book, I don't look back. I always wait and book at a price that is fair to me. I did go ahead and book a January cruise this morning even though it was a faux sale. Forty three days until sail away! :D

Thanksgiving prices not eligible for upgrades asper RCI.Not right someone else can have same or better cabin booking 15days before sail date. I always wonder when on plane or ship if I got beat

Doesn't hurt to ask if you can move up a deck or two....would have been able to, but my TA wasn't able to find 2 cabins in close proximity. I think the price we got was fair anyway, but the worst they can say is no :D

I went on the RCI website and found some great deals under, I think hot deals. I see a $400 for a 4-day OV room on the Jewel for December 1st. That is for 1 person in a room, or $200 a person. What a bargain. I wish I had the extra money to do this. There are many great deals out there on the site.

Was hoping to see some good sale prices for a FOS sailing. Only saw 1 listing for next week???? Is this typical of this sale? I'm already booked on a Mar. 2012 cruise (FOS), but haven't seen much change in the price of that booking at all. I booked during the WOW sale which a lot of people said wasn't much of a sale. Are good deals usually to fill up ships? When is the best time (and time of year) to book a cruise on a popular ship such as FOS to get a good price?

Welll. Isn't that interesting?!! Junior Suite now going for what I paid for a balcony 2 weeks ago for Spring Break cruise. Final payment 2 months away ... are they likely to let me upgrade if I call tomorrow? I've never had a junior suite ...and I'm willing to be spoiled.

If you can switch for the Jr.Suite then go for it...It is hugh. We had that type on Navigator and they was 4 of us. plenty of room, 2 beds pull out sofa bed (2 kids slept on it) a lounge chair.....bathtub,shower...walk in closet...and large balcony etc.

Closet is big enough even to go in and change clothes if bathroom is occupied....

Call ASAP those rooms go fast.

Marilyn

Archived