Butch Cruise Director on Liberty

swimmom32

OK, NOW I know where the 6-3 comes in, in regard to Amy. I have not looked at all the responses, but if someone has a picture of her, I would like to see it. As long as she carries herself, and walks/stands straight, she should be LOVELY.:)

I've been wondering the same thing - have heard people say he leaves for vacation in both Jan. and Feb. so not sure exactly when!

According to the new CD schedule posted by John Heald - Butch will be on January 21 - transitioning with his replacement (forgot the name) who will also be onboard - then Butch is leaving the ship on January 28!

I know I saw that Froufie im sorry you will miss him....

I am cruising jan 21 - so I think he'll still be onboard - not sure how the 'transition' works - if he or his replacement will be more 'visible' - he is still listed as Cruise Director for the Jan 21 cruise! :)

Apparently Karl with a K is the "transition" CD January 21 on the Liberty. He was our CD on the Victory and we just loved him, he was very involved in everything and really fun. It sounds like Butch is great too, so it should be a great week for CD's.

Apparently Karl with a K is the "transition" CD January 21 on the Liberty. He was our CD on the Victory and we just loved him, he was very involved in everything and really fun. It sounds like Butch is great too, so it should be a great week for CD's.

Will DEFINITELY be a great week! :D:D (come on over and visit us on the roll call! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1339832 )

Archived