Paradise 3 Day Ensenada Cruise

Morebeer

Different clientel

Weekend getaway vs. week long vacation

Partiers vs. cruisers

That is very true of the 3-day over the weekend cruise, but the 4-day during the week is much more like a short 7-day cruise, minimal hard partiers, older crowd, etc. We like the 4-day cruises, but not the 3-day so much.

That is very true of the 3-day over the weekend cruise, but the 4-day during the week is much more like a short 7-day cruise, minimal hard partiers, older crowd, etc. We like the 4-day cruises, but not the 3-day so much.

Different clientel

Weekend getaway vs. week long vacation

Partiers vs. cruisers

I've been on both the 3 and 4 day Paradise cruises. Yes, there is more drinking on the 3 day cruises, But on the 4 day cruises, I have seen more falling down drunks on the 4 day cruises, including a girl who kept flashing people on the serenity deck before we even left Long Beach and whose dress kept coming undone & falling off when she was in the MDR:eek:; and another girl who was so drunk that she was thrown out of Mango Mango and then complained about it while she was in line with her puking friends waiting to get back on the ship in Ensenada.:eek: Never saw this on any of the 3 day cruises I have been on.

Archived