Anyone for December 17, 2005?

For anyone who is interested, especially those of you who live in NC or Nebraska, or any place that are experiencing a cold winter,

we were 78 degrees at my house today!!! People are still swimming in their pools, clear blue skies!!! Just thought I'd share our warmth with you! Ha! Ha!

see you soon,

mom x4,grandma x4

Kathy

Hi Tom and family.

I'm glad you found some of the information on dcl interesting. It is my favorite site because you can get the answer to just about any question you may have. If you decide on what any of you are wearing on that day by the time you leave, just post it and I will see it. We wont leave for the port until about 9:30 a.m. on the 17th. It usually takes about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes to get there from where I live. So I can check my mail right up to the day of the cruise. We will have 2 grandkids with us, I dont know the ages of your kids but Ana is 14 and Andy is 11, they have both cruised once before with disney and are very sociable kids with kids they dont know.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family on board.

mom x4,grandma x4

Kathy

Hello! I have a son that is 14 and 2 girls age 12 and 9. I will be wearing a red t-shirt with USA on the front of it. My wife does not know what she will be wearing yet.

Can't wait to meet you and that will be nice for the kids to get acquainted with someone to start off with.

Tom

The weather is 8 degrees in Nebraska right now and is only suppose to have a high of 5 degrees tomorrow. The warm temps in Flordia are really making me jealous.

Tom

Expecting 3-6 inches of snow here tonight, I am not sure I can wait another 7 days until we leave (I just got back from 5 days at the Beach Club on Monday LOL)

I did call today and upgraded (for a price of course) from out cat 6 to a cat 4 that was finally available.

Isfla,

sorry you had trouble finding the site.

Ok, click on www.dcltribute.com

scroll down on the left of the page until you see dis message board, click on it.

Then go down a little ways until you see three categories you can choose to click on. click on cruise meets.

Then you just scroll down the page until you see any1 going on december 17, 2005 western. ( on the first page )

That will be us, go to the last page to get current posts to read. we have almost 800 posts so there are a lot of pages to read.

If you choose to post you will have to register just like you did to post on this thread.

I hope this will help you to find it, if not let me know and I'll go through the steps again myself to see where I made an error.

Kathy

Nebraska cruiser,

Tom, I will be looking for your red shirt in the terminal and int he promenade lounge if we dont connect sooner.

Time is sure flying by!!!!

8 days after today!!!

Magic Mike,

I love the snow, especially when it is not here and I can look at all the beautiful pictures of it!! I used to live in Bend Oregon at the foot of Mt. Bachelor and we had 6 to 8 foot snow drifts in the winter. One day I couldnt even open my front door because of snow and ice build up!!!

Now I'm enjoying the winters which are usually in the 70's, however it is pouring rain today and a chilly 68 degrees!!!BBBRRRRR!!!!

It's suppose to be dry and 70 again by sunday.

I actually had to turn the furnace on twice last week because we got down to the 40's at night twice. That was the first time in over a year we had to turn on the furnace. I'm glad it worked.

Of course the air conditioner is a different story, it runs 24/7 in the summer and a good deal of the winter too.

Looking forward to meeting you in just a few days.

mom x4,grandma x4

Kathy

Hey y'all! I think I already know most of you from other sites ~ but for those I don't - HOWDY! We're a family of 4 - me, DH, and our DSs ages 9 1/2 and 8. This is our first cruise ever and we're so super excited!

MagicMike - how fabulous for your upgrade. What cabin are you in? We're cat 4, too.

Cindy D. and family

Hey y'all! I think I already know most of you from other sites ~ but for those I don't - HOWDY! We're a family of 4 - me, DH, and our DSs ages 9 1/2 and 8. This is our first cruise ever and we're so super excited!

MagicMike - how fabulous for your upgrade. What cabin are you in? We're cat 4, too.

Cindy D. and family

We're in 8518. I have been waiting for a long time for a cat 4 to open up. Glad it finally did, and the upgrade wasn't too bad.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I usually post over at The Mouse for Less.

Mike C

Hi Mike,

what exactly is the mouse for less site?

I have never heard of it before???Can you give me the exact web site to go to. If it's anything to do with DCL I know I would love to read the posts there.

Thanks,

mom x4,grandma x4

kathy

Kathy - the Mouse for Less started as an email list over on yahoogroups and grew into a website - just run it all together with a dot com and you'll be there. It used to be "Disney Dollarless" - ways to get there for less $. That's where I usually hang out, too - except for Cruise info and you know my hang-outs for that :) I know MagicMike from over there.

Less than 2-days til we leave!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there.. well cross your fingers... if income tax comes in like we anticipate it to we'll be on board with you. Trying to plan for three different families coming with us. Our little family holds 5.. there will be myself, my husband, 32 and 40 respectively.. and three kids.. ages 13, 10, and 8. Then my husband's sister is going to try and come and she has the potential to bring alot of people considering she has six kids.. (more than half are adults now and have kids of their own but they are all very very young still). and also my sister and her family but her only daughter will be 18 by the time we sail. This will be our first Disney cruise. We've only taken one other cruise and it was fun, but not what we expected and I was sick the whole time. So we're hoping this goes better if we get to go. :)

Archived