Where are all the CC

sparkey2030

Well the new Latitudes Reward Program was Released, at 4 AM today, and there has been no Polls, comments, or any remarks yet about the new program.

You must all be in shock. :)

It's now official.................

You have got to be kidding! There were 3 huge threads on this over the last week or so.

They are all old ones, No one responded today on the new Program. :rolleyes:

Maybe, but they aren't that old and I know that my feelings about the program haven't changed. If everyone else feels the same way there's no need for further discussion.

My hubby and I always sail together, but we have different levels. Anyone know what would be the reason for this?

I suppose you could go to MyNCL and check out the cruises you've each been given credit for and how many points you have. Then you'd know and could get them to change it if there's an error.

My hubby and I always sail together, but we have different levels. Anyone know what would be the reason for this?

My guess is that one of you was assigned a different Latitudes number along the way. I understand it happens frequently and is easily fixed.

Archived