best lowest cost way to get from Sea-Tac to Pier 91

MICT

We're planning an Alaska Cruise on RCL and will be flying in the day before the Cruise (Still don't trust airlines to get me where I need to go with all my stuff...)

What is the best, low cost way to get from Sea-Tac to a Hotel (we're thinking Best Western as we've had good luck with them in the past) and then to Pier 91/Smith's Cove for the cruise?

Do any Hotels have a shuttle that goes to the airport as well and the cruise terminals?

We did Alaska back in May 2010 & flew in the day before as well. I found a car/limo service to be the cheapest. We had 5 people in our party. We used M&M Towncar & Limo service in Seatac (206)-226-4417. Great service & price was reasonable. Took us to our hotel downtown Marriott. They had a shuttle to get to the cruise pier.

Hope this helps & have a great trip(-:

We're planning an Alaska Cruise on RCL and will be flying in the day before the Cruise (Still don't trust airlines to get me where I need to go with all my stuff...)

What is the best, low cost way to get from Sea-Tac to a Hotel (we're thinking Best Western as we've had good luck with them in the past) and then to Pier 91/Smith's Cove for the cruise?

Do any Hotels have a shuttle that goes to the airport as well and the cruise terminals?

Can someone clarify something. RCI use to leave from pier 66. Is that changing for 2012? Must admit I don't stay up on RCI ports as I'm not a fan of theirs.

If you don't have too much luggage, there is a light rail that goes from the airport to downtown Seattle for a couple dollars. If your hotel is inside the Seattle Metro area, the buses may take you the rest of the way for free. It all depends on how much luggage you have with you and the final destination to your hotel.

Can someone clarify something. RCI use to leave from pier 66. Is that changing for 2012? Must admit I don't stay up on RCI ports as I'm not a fan of theirs.

From what I am reading on the RCL site and the Port of Seattle site, they are now at pier 91 Smith's Cove. Of course, all things are subject to change.

That is definitely a change, surprised that Celebrity is still using Pier 66 but RCI has moved. Pier 91 use to be Princess and HAL but with Disney and Carnival now leaving from Pier 91 has made Pier 91 a very busy place.

Archived