AMA river cruise air??

alexandra cruiser

Anyone used them,,,usually do my own with Kayak,,or etc..but price quoted was a lot lower than listed for Business air,,,from Orlando to Hanoi, Vietnam and back from Ho chi minh city,,,

Not till next Dec..so can t get exact quotes,,but need to know about AMA cruise dept, can you pay extra and get airlines,dates,etc..YOU want or stuck with what they give you?? My TA only handles air with cruise,,not on own,,so have 2 choices...any ideas??:confused:

• 5 weeks later...
I don't know anything about AMA cruise department, but isn't that your TA's job to give you the information you're asking for?

You may want to read this sticky about cruise air at the top of this forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=530322

my TA does NOT handle air arrangements,,,unless thru cruise company,,odd right? They do offer 5% rebates and thats why I went with them,,and several CC ers said they re great...so now must find own or take AMA air deal..confused..any ideas?:confused:

Been with AMA twice using there air and both times excellent flights and schedules.

I could not even come close to getting my own air for the price.

As mentioned,,was quoted lower price than I could find,,but only "quote" and must wait for final choices..or do on own..

From above post,you ll see my TA doesnt handle air ex.thru cruise co.,and he has advised usually best to get on own..so I m confused.

So you d use them again,right??:confused:

my TA does NOT handle air arrangements,,,unless thru cruise company,,odd right? They do offer 5% rebates and thats why I went with them
Maybe you should take that 5% and use it to hire an agent who knows how to book air. You now know what the "cost" for that 5% was - TANSTAAFL.

Archived