Gobble, Gobble, Thanksgiving on the Miracle Review!

momonthego17

That was a fantastic review & I LOVED all your pics. Makes me want to check out that cruise for one of our future ones. Thanks for taking the time to share with us. :)

Thanks pacarolinagirl! I love re-reading my review because it's like I'm there again...must be a 12-step program for that:eek:! Check out Miracle for a future cruise!

I enjoyed reading the review....that itinerary on The Miracle was our first cruise. We used Bernard's Tours too, and it was great! Maho Beach was awesome...and we went to St. Maarten again on The Dream. We love St. Maarten, but St. Lucia is beautiful too!

Thanks for all the memories, and we just got back from The Miracle again in November before you guys sailed. We love the ship! Your review was very positive which was refreshing. Thanks again!

I enjoyed reading the review....that itinerary on The Miracle was our first cruise. We used Bernard's Tours too, and it was great! Maho Beach was awesome...and we went to St. Maarten again on The Dream. We love St. Maarten, but St. Lucia is beautiful too!

Thanks for all the memories, and we just got back from The Miracle again in November before you guys sailed. We love the ship! Your review was very positive which was refreshing. Thanks again!

Thanks sonicbuffalo! We loved this itinerary and someday I hope we can re-visit them. It will be fun to see what happens to Miracle after drydock, which is soon I think.

Nice review and pictures, we are doing this ship for DD graduation, been on Miracle before and enjoyed.

Do they have the movies under the stars at the pool area?

Where in SC are you? We used to live in Irmo-just outside of Columbia.

Nice review and pictures, we are doing this ship for DD graduation, been on Miracle before and enjoyed.

Do they have the movies under the stars at the pool area?

Where in SC are you? We used to live in Irmo-just outside of Columbia.

Thanks bigcraig! I think Miracle is going into drydock soon and maybe getting the big outdoor movie screen. We live just south of Charlotte, NC, in the Ft. Mill area. Have a great time on your upcoming cruise!

Great review, I am enjoying a look back at my favourite ship!!

Also great choice in book, I just finished the trilogy :D :D

Thanks hockeyluver! My DD Cat and I were racing against each other to see who could finish the series first. :D We wished there was a fourth book in the series.

Thanks hockeyluver! My DD Cat and I were racing against each other to see who could finish the series first. :D We wished there was a fourth book in the series.

i so agree with you there!!! i didnt care for the ending, i just felt that it was rushed to get to the end. There was so much there that it would have been easy for a fourth!!

You do know that they made it into a movie, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/

i so agree with you there!!! i didnt care for the ending, i just felt that it was rushed to get to the end. There was so much there that it would have been easy for a fourth!!

You do know that they made it into a movie, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/

Yes, and I believe that it was shot in North or South Carolina. We are looking forward to seeing it!

Thanks bigcraig! I think Miracle is going into drydock soon and maybe getting the big outdoor movie screen. We live just south of Charlotte, NC, in the Ft. Mill area. Have a great time on your upcoming cruise!

We used to drive up there all the time just to eat at Sonny's BBQ, it was well worth the trip.

Sure hope they add the movie screen....

great review, I have been on the miracle 2 times and going back in april for my bday..

do you have any pictures of the balcony?

Here is a link to some pics of 6232 balcony and room.

http://www dot cruiselinerooms dot com Had to spell out "dot" so the website would come through.

I took pics with my phone and they are not as crisp as these. Go to Miracle, room 6232.

Thanks for reading my review! I will want to cruise on Miracle again. She is a great ship!

Archived