PH suites

DiamondSuiteCruiser

Hi DiamondSuiteCruiser,

As promised, a few links to get you started...

* Celebrity Constellation # 6147

* From Larry & Sue’s collection of photos… (Aft view of the Summit prior to Solsticization)... gives you and idea of really how HUGE this balcony is. Totally suite... lol, or is that spelled SWEET !!

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/gallery/2513636_euAbs/#!i=132359580&k=6DX45

* Celebrity Millenium # 6197

Hope this is helpful, but to be honest, I don't think photos can do this justice, it really looks like something that needs to be seen experienced in person.

Cheers!

We've been in the RS several times and have not seen out butler until about 3:30. He was off duty until then. So, I'm wondering if you would be able to have him bring snacks to your room on the first day. Another sailaway day might be better for him and you. That first day is so busy unpacking and lookin over everything.

I know that you will love the PH. I love Alaska and love watching the scenery. Enjoy.

Thank you everyone for your advise, and sharing your experiences, and thank you Sloop-JohnB for the post! After we booked I searched YouTube and saw these post, and it made me even more excited. We have 54 people signed up for our cruise connection party and we still have a few more months to go, just hoping we will have the room, but I'm sure not everyone will come.

Thank you everyone for your advise, and sharing your experiences, and thank you Sloop-JohnB for the post! After we booked I searched YouTube and saw these post, and it made me even more excited. We have 54 people signed up for our cruise connection party and we still have a few more months to go, just hoping we will have the room, but I'm sure not everyone will come.

You'll have plenty of room. Not everyone will show up. Enjoy your penthouse!

Archived