last minute booking

flowerboy

If we book last minute on allure will we be able to see the shows? 1/15/12 sailing.

yes.

You may not be able to book them online however.

If not, you'll need to go to studio B (or wherever registration is held) ASAP after you board and sign up for them.

If you don't do that, you'll have to wait in line until 10 minutes before the show to be let in.

We had people at our dinner table on Oasis who didnt know they were supposed to pre book shows. I expect lots of people dont know (not everyone is on Oasis/Allure a 2nd time or on CC). Lots from other countries as well.

They got all the shows booked except one they did standby after we told them at dinner. They booked them the first seaday, not even when they boarded.

I walked into a afternoon showing of come fly with me on oasis the last day, had not even thought about going to it again, and it was still 15 minutes ahead of time, but they were already allowing people to just walk in by then.

If we book last minute on allure will we be able to see the shows? 1/15/12 sailing.

We're just off the Liberty and I was able to reserve the shows just a few days before we sailed. We were given available dates and times to choose from. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Archived