2011 Cunard Christmas Card?

bluemarble

I noticed this post on another thread in this forum.

Bet you've had a Christmas card from Cunard. Needless to say, as in previous years, I haven't.:(

Mary

I am in the same situation in that I never seem to receive Cunard's Christmas e-card.

Has Cunard sent a Christmas e-card this year? If so, would someone be so kind as to share the link to this year's e-card so that those of us who are not on Cunard's Christmas list can enjoy it?

Thanks.

John

Thank you John. I look forward to seeing what I have missed.

I posted to Gail as we have a long (well, two years, I think) tradition of her getting one and kindly posting it on here when I have a little moan.

Mary:)

But there is not one this year, yet anyway. Maybe tomorrow. If not we will make one up again.:)

I noticed this post on another thread in this forum.

I am in the same situation in that I never seem to receive Cunard's Christmas e-card.

Has Cunard sent a Christmas e-card this year? If so, would someone be so kind as to share the link to this year's e-card so that those of us who are not on Cunard's Christmas list can enjoy it?

Thanks.

John

I never get one - I guess the lower orders from steerage don't qualify for such an honour.

J

I received one from Cunard last week.:)

At least they got the season right.:D Mr Shanks wished me a Happy Thanksgiving a month ago. He is apparently unaware Thanksgiving in Sir Samuel's native land is the second Monday in October.:o

I am eagerly looking forward to board QM2 on January 3, a nice way to beging the New Year.

I got eCards from both Cunard and Princess last week. The Princess one said something like "We hope that 2012 is the year we welcome you to the Princess Cruises family."

Link to Cunard's 2011 eCard

Link to Princess's 2011 eCard

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.

A special thank you to Underwatr for providing the links above.

I received the Princess e-card last week as well. It looks like Princess has at least a couple different versions of their card. A few of the images were different on mine and it closed with the message "From Princess, your family at sea." Perhaps that's because I'm a past passenger on Princess Cruises?

Regards,

John.

Perhaps that's because I'm a past passenger on Princess Cruises?
Yes, it looks like mine was specifically targeted to people who haven't yet cruised on Princess.

I get a lot more communications from Holland America and Princess than I do from Cunard, even though I've only cruised on Cunard. Since I'd consider sailing with them (e.g., Princess to Alaska) I don't mind the extra attention.

I got one from

Disney

HAL

Princess

Cunard

and

Jack's Memory Chapel

AARP

an Insurance company I've never heard of

and

my pharmacy

I'm still waiting on my one from Warren Buffet that contains a gift card :D

Hilarious!! I wish I could write and think like that!

So I have waited and waited and waited and I almost think it is too late now. So once again I have tried to make up a little for what we never receive. So Happy Holidays!

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a67324e6a45774d7a413d0d0a&blogview=true

Very nice and thank you from another of the unrewarded (by corporate Cunard). Merry Christmas to you.

M-AR

Thanks, Gail for keeping up the tradition with another lovely Christmas card again this year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and to everyone whose contributions to this Cunard forum make it such a vibrant and informative community.

Regards,

John.

I did receive the e-card this year.

Here's a scan of a card I once received by regular mail... years ago

Yes, that is the one and only QE2! ;)

Happy Holidays to all!

I received this one in 2007. I still keep it. I wish they realized how much the cards mean to some people. Maybe they would include more of us more often.

http://cunard.dynamicmessenger.com/?tK54J7FJyBYe5gYuO3P.3mK2vJt

Archived