Early check in to hotel post cruise at Embassy Suites?

calenita

Staying at the Embassy Suites post cruise for three days, and I'm just wondering about early check in. I know the cruise folks want you off EARLY and the hotel check in is not till later in the afternoon. So what do we do for all the hours in between? Do they have a place at the hotel to leave your luggage or has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks all!

Staying at the Embassy Suites post cruise for three days, and I'm just wondering about early check in. I know the cruise folks want you off EARLY and the hotel check in is not till later in the afternoon. So what do we do for all the hours in between? Do they have a place at the hotel to leave your luggage or has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks all!

They have a holding area for your bags if your room isn't ready. Call them and let them know you will be arriving early. We always stay at the Embassy Suites there and have gotten our room when we arrived from the port a couple of times. This is a great hotel. We really love it.

Did exactly what you're going to do this past March. Taxi to the hotel, dropped off our luggage and caught a bus at the stop right in front of the hotel and went down to OSJ for the afternoon. Came back, got our room, and they brought our bags up. Couldn't have been easier

No matter what hotwl we are staying at whether it be post or pre cruise -- if our room isn't ready for us -- we always have all backs locked before the luggage goes into the holding area.

We keep our carry-ons with us.

They will give you a "check" number for each piece of luggage that they hold for you.

Archived