Bed configuration question

LDVinNC

A friend and I would like to take a cruise on the Disney Dream in a balcony cabin. We'd want twin beds - can the beds in all cabins be split or do we have to select a cabin that has twin beds? I cannot seem to locate this information even on the Disney website. Thanks.

A friend and I would like to take a cruise on the Disney Dream in a balcony cabin. We'd want twin beds - can the beds in all cabins be split or do we have to select a cabin that has twin beds? I cannot seem to locate this information even on the Disney website. Thanks.

All of the beds are twin beds. To make a single double bed they push the two twin beds together and use different sheets. You can have the room Stuart make the beds any way you wish. They also have a couch that makes into a bed. In the cruise my son and I just finished the room had the two twins that were made up as a double and the couch that made into a bed and a bed that pulled down from the ceiling. I gave the choice to my son and he chose to give me the big bed (two twins pushed together) and he slept on the couch that made into the twin bed.

Disney is correct - there are no twin beds on the Dream....and I assume not on the Fantasy when that sails too. Magic & Wonder have the beds that can be split. Your friend can sleep on the sleep sofa. For years a friend cruised with me on Magic/Wonder and used the sleep sofa without any complaints (I paid for the cruise with my dvc points). She said it was very comfortable.

Sue/WDW1972

Noordam 1/13/12

DCL Dream 11/10/13

Archived