John Heald and cigars

Alan the sponge

Does anyone know what he likes to smoke. I am sailing with him for the bloggers cruise and as he was so kind to me and my son in arranging a special wedding proposal I wanted to bring him a few cigars. I don't smoke them so have no idea what he smokes. I would post this on his Facebook page but I want it to be a surprise. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone know what he likes to smoke. I am sailing with him for the bloggers cruise and as he was so kind to me and my son in arranging a special wedding proposal I wanted to bring him a few cigars. I don't smoke them so have no idea what he smokes. I would post this on his Facebook page but I want it to be a surprise. Thank you in advance.

Monte Cristo

Someone had asked John that very question on his BLOG from 7/13 and his reply is shown below......I hope this helps.....

John,

What make and model of cigar do you prefer?

John says:

Hello Bob and Nimia Dinsmore,

Thanks for asking me and I love all cigars but obviously with the new rules I can only smoke them during our cigars under the stars events. Anyway, I love Fuente Opus X which are my favourites. I hope I get to smoke one with you one day soon.

Best wishes to you both and thanks for asking.

John

Someone had asked John that very question on his BLOG from 7/13 and his reply is shown below......I hope this helps.....

John,

What make and model of cigar do you prefer?

John says:

Hello Bob and Nimia Dinsmore,

Thanks for asking me and I love all cigars but obviously with the new rules I can only smoke them during our cigars under the stars events. Anyway, I love Fuente Opus X which are my favourites. I hope I get to smoke one with you one day soon.

Best wishes to you both and thanks for asking.

John

Well, there you go, and Opus X have just hit the shelves for the Christmas season! Better hurry because they won't be around long!

Archived