B2B perks including Sanctuary & other reservations

Bustersmom

I just learned on my 12/10 cruise on the Grand, that there were 525plus b2b cruisers and that they were able to book things like the sanctuary for the entire two week cruise? Does that seem fair, since they in reality are doing two separate cruises? or am I missing something there? I bring this up because many were shut out of the sanctuary because of the B2B. Just curious what other perks B2B cruisers receive? Something to consider I guess if you do the B2B, I just thought the clock would in theory start over for these guests for each leg of the cruise since they are required to disembark and re-embark so how does that carry over to reservations?

I just learned on my 12/10 cruise on the Grand, that there were 525plus b2b cruisers and that they were able to book things like the sanctuary for the entire two week cruise? Does that seem fair, since they in reality are doing two separate cruises? or am I missing something there? I bring this up because many were shut out of the sanctuary because of the B2B. Just curious what other perks B2B cruisers receive? Something to consider I guess if you do the B2B, I just thought the clock would in theory start over for these guests for each leg of the cruise since they are required to disembark and re-embark so how does that carry over to reservations?

If they booked their cruise as two 7's, then they were B2B. If they booked the cruise as a 14, then it was one cruise and they were in fact able to book it that way because of it. Not fair in your eyes, but fair for those who booked a 14 day cruise.

The only other perk B2Bers receive, is not having to do muster again.

Pia beat me to it, B2Bs cannot normally book the sanctuary for 2 weeks because their folios reset. Now, would a well tipped sanctuary steward maybe hold their space for week 2 and sign them up ASAP, sure it could happen)

Those on a 14 day booking can book for all 14 days, but not 77 at a time either.

And I guess you could consider it a perk that platinum/elite benefits reset on the second leg...

Pia beat me to it, B2Bs cannot normally book the sanctuary for 2 weeks because their folios reset. Now, would a well tipped sanctuary steward maybe hold their space for week 2 and sign them up ASAP, sure it could happen)

Those on a 14 day booking can book for all 14 days, but not 77 at a time either.

And I guess you could consider it a perk that platinum/elite benefits reset on the second leg...

Shhhhhhhhhh......... didn't want to mention that and upset someone. ;)

I just thought the clock would in theory start over for these guests for each leg of the cruise since they are required to disembark and re-embark so how does that carry over to reservations?

They can re-embark as soon as the ship has been cleared of departing passengers, so they can be back on the ship before the boarding of new passengers has started.

Shhhhhhhhhh......... didn't want to mention that and upset someone. ;)

Welcome home Cugina & hope that your back problems will be gone soon! I've dealt with spinal problems for more than 25 years & it's a reason for me to cruise as often as possible in case it gets worse like it did for me recently. :(

That extra minibar set up is a nice bonus I discovered on my only b2b & looking forward to it again next year. :)

Welcome home Cugina & hope that your back problems will be gone soon! I've dealt with spinal problems for more than 25 years & it's a reason for me to cruise as often as possible in case it gets worse like it did for me recently. :(

That extra minibar set up is a nice bonus I discovered on my only b2b & looking forward to it again next year. :)

Hi Cugino:

I met someone from your upcoming Galveston cruise aboard the Pacific. Told her to send regards. My back/spine, whatever, is better. Not perfect; better. It really took the wind out of me, since it's something that was brand new. Hope it goes away and stays away.

Hi Cugino:

I met someone from your upcoming Galveston cruise aboard the Pacific. Told her to send regards. My back/spine, whatever, is better. Not perfect; better. It really took the wind out of me, since it's something that was brand new. Hope it goes away and stays away.

Whenever I travel it's with my back brace, ziploc bags for ice & meds just in case it's necessary. Hope the person on the Crown arriving in Galveston a year from yesterday has joined the roll call & looking forward to the choir video from your cruise.

Archived