ORIANA Refit

intel

P&O have updated their website with a new description of Oriana and new on-line deck plans. I've put a couple of before & after comparison images of the Lido & D deck plans into my blog.

There's one other issue, however: the number of new cabins in the deck plans doesn't match the number of window & balcony openings on D deck. Have a look at the image below, which is a composite of a post-refit picture of Oriana's aft side, and the deck plans for D deck. That's seven openings - one window & six balconies - but only six cabins on the deck plan in that area, and no apparent space for anything else. Has anyone got an explanation for the discrepancy? I know some people have been on her since the refit.

ORIANA_D-deck-openings.jpg

Some 3/4 occupancy cabins are shared by adults, my friends, 4 ladies did this on Queen Mary, my idea of HELL, 4 females in a inside/outside cabin all sharing one tiny ensuite bathroom in the mornings...:eek:

OK, I've only done this with three but it was really fun! you just need to be organised.

D201 is sure going to be in line for a few complaints! You can hear that cinema every time it is in use when you were in the room nearby. On World Cruises when no kids were on they played table tennis in there where the cabins are.

Archived