help! does anyone have pics of a 4 person interior room

neo-cruiser

This is my first cruise with 4 people to a room (have only ever roomed with one other person, and it didnt seem crowded at all :eek:). I just want to know how the beds are set up and how much room I'm looking at havinG. I don't plan on spending much time in the room so I am not one of those people that "need room for activities" (yes that was a step-brothers referance). THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!! :):):):)

12/29 SENSATION NEW YEAR'S CRUISE: 4 DAY BAHAMAS!! :D

On the Triumph the inside quads look like this. I realize the Triumph is a different class of ship but the inside cabins are the same as the Fantasy class inside cabins. It wasn't until the Conquest and Spirit class ships that the insides were changed from beds against the side wall to beds against the back wall.

I hope this helps give you some idea.

2336185950097654989S600x600Q85.jpg2662475910097654989S600x600Q85.jpg2738590310097654989S600x600Q85.jpg

On the Triumph the inside quads look like this. I realize the Triumph is a different class of ship but the inside cabins are the same as the Fantasy class inside cabins. It wasn't until the Conquest and Spirit class ships that the insides were changed from beds against the side wall to beds against the back wall.

I hope this helps give you some idea.

2336185950097654989S600x600Q85.jpg2662475910097654989S600x600Q85.jpg2738590310097654989S600x600Q85.jpg

lol i was going to post some pics of the quad on the Triumph, but you beat me to it.... I thought those kids looked familiar :D :p

if you keep the beds that are on the floor seperated and under each upper bed you will get much more floor space.

Keeping those bottom beds together-you gave up your floor space.

On the Sensation- they allow roll aways- Hoping you have a true quad room and not taking it for granted that since you booked 4 people you will automatically get 4 beds

if you keep the beds that are on the floor seperated and under each upper bed you will get much more floor space.

Keeping those bottom beds together-you gave up your floor space.

On the Sensation- they allow roll aways- Hoping you have a true quad room and not taking it for granted that since you booked 4 people you will automatically get 4 beds

I kinda enjoy sleeping in the same bed with my hubby :p

Like someone said before, keep the twins under the bunks and it makes for more room. If you do get a roll away, ask for one of the twin mattresses to put on top of it, so it will be more comfortable. They may say they can't, but insist. They usually have spare mattresses. It makes a world of difference.

We do three and four women to a room all the time. It works out just fine. Ask them to put the top bunks up during the day and it will seem like you have more room.

Have a great cruise!!

It appears that you are sailing on Sensation, a Fantasy class ship. therefore, your quad cabin is more likely to look like this:

FantasyM88-2.jpg

FantasyM88-1.jpg

Ignore the extra bed in the rear of the second picture - it is a rollaway, used when the cabin is set up for 5. EM

Archived