New Zealand/Aussie Travel Book

TraceyP

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good travel book to use in planning my New Zealand and Aussie Cruise for next Janaury 2013?

I haven't seen any guide books that cover both countries in one publication. We used 'Discover New Zealand' and 'Around Australia', both published by Hema Maps. They cover all of the country, not just the ports you will be going to so are probably more than you need. The maps are excellent and the information comprehensive.:)

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good travel book to use in planning my New Zealand and Aussie Cruise for next Janaury 2013?

TracyP

If you would like to tell us more about your planned cruise - especially ports of call- possibly people could be of more direct help. I have found that MOST travel books (unless specifically written for the cruising market) are full of stuff that is not relevant to my particular cruising travels.

I know one particular travel writer who should be considering a book specifically for that market (ie cruising AUS and NZ ports) !! :p:p

Archived