SDII - April 7-15, 2012

Ricksherry

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. Just joined this cruise with my husband, and son and girlfriend. We have been on 4 or 5 SeaDreams and are really looking forward to this one. I think it is a great itinerary and am eager to share the experience with our son and friend. Hope to meet you on board. Maxine

• 4 weeks later...

This will be our second sailing on Sea Dream. We had a wonderful time on our first sailing and came back home with great memories and new friends. We loved everything about it. The Cruise Director on our sailing was Clive Carrington. Wonder if he is still around? He was great and could sing and play the piano. We have been to all the Ports on this itinerary, but love them all and cannot wait to get back. Look forward to meeting you.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes :D yeh!! , the April 7th (8 days) departure from Charlotte Amalie is shaping up! Please, does anyone know exactly where you expect to find the ship to BOARD it?!!! (from the other right-ups, I'm just fiquring out my first cocktail! )

Usually it docks at Crown bay, but wee have also boarded at Havensight. Cab drivers will know where the ship is when you are ready to board.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To Jim and any others who are interested: We are back after a fabulous trip. Weather was great, service superb, as usual,and the one change of port (St.Martin for St. John) allowed some of us to race in the America's Cup regatta. Glad to answer any questions. Maxine

st.St

Archived