Luggage Tag Question

I know this probably has been addressed prior, but unable to locate the info: I made final payment, printed out my Set/Sail Pass, & was wondering where to get the luggage tags to print out (I usually laminate them)? Are they now sent via mail with cruise docs acouple wks. prior to cruise? I would like to be able to get them now & print/laminate.

Any info would be helpful - thanks so much

Happy New Year to all!

C/BB:D

Go to "My Cruises" and open your reservation. If it shows documents ready, there will be a box to check for them to send luggage tags. Otherwise, none will be mailed. RCI doesn't send documents or luggage tags thru the mail automatically anymore. You do not need to print out your edocs as they are many pages. You only need your Set Sail pass and ID documents to board.

I don't mind doing "arts/crafts", I actually like to have them already on my suitcases when flying (due to changing planes, at least the suitcases have a chance in getting to ship!). So ans. is to wait until I receive e-docs & find this "box" for luggage tags? Seems like the tags should be included w/edocs? We should be able to "check this box" prior to edocs? I went on my RCL site & did not see any box to check?????

C/BB

Sometime around 45 days out as someone else said, go to the On-line Check-in and a new 'Order Luggage Tags' option will appear under the 'Print Set Sail Pass' option. I wouldn't wait because they have run out or if it is too close to the sail date they may not be available. If you cannot get tags, just show your Set Sail Pass to the porters and they will tag your luggage at the ship.

Archived