room amenities- FOS, grand suite

K L B

Does anyone know if there is an ipod dock in the room? We'd like to be able to listen to some music. How about a hairdryer- or do I have to pack one? if it's there, is it a good one? I also know there were movies available from the concierge...so is there a dvd player?

Yes, there is an Ipod dock in the room - it's the clock on the desk/vanity (whatever it's called - by the lighted mirrors next to the bed).

There is a hairdryer - it's also in the vanity area next to the bed. It's attached in a drawer so it can't be removed from the area. I use it but it's not very strong, so it would depend on your hair as to whether it would be okay for you (my hair is chin length and pretty thin).

I don't know about the DVD player, though I think there is. I'm sure someone will have the answer.

Have a great cruise! We just got off Freedom two weeks ago and had a fantastic time.

Yes, there is an Ipod dock in the room - it's the clock on the desk/vanity (whatever it's called - by the lighted mirrors next to the bed).

There is a hairdryer - it's also in the vanity area next to the bed. It's attached in a drawer so it can't be removed from the area. I use it but it's not very strong, so it would depend on your hair as to whether it would be okay for you (my hair is chin length and pretty thin).

I don't know about the DVD player, though I think there is. I'm sure someone will have the answer.

Have a great cruise! We just got off Freedom two weeks ago and had a fantastic time.

Thank you! I found on the royal site the amenities, and it just said 'stereo' which is sort of vague. That saves me having to pack a dock... more room for shoes :)

Archived