paying for onboard account

JRYMCMB

Hello, I am booked on the Liberty of the Seas January 12th, 2011 and am wondering when it comes to the onboard account am I supposed to pre-pay ? or do I settle the account at the end of the cruise, I don't have a credit card but have more than enough cash, what options do I have ?

Hello, I am booked on the Liberty of the Seas January 12th, 2011 and am wondering when it comes to the onboard account am I supposed to pre-pay ? or do I settle the account at the end of the cruise, I don't have a credit card but have more than enough cash, what options do I have ?

You can settle at the end of the cruise. Just choose the cash method during online check-in to set up your on board account.

Just use the cash option when you do your online check in. They will allow you to charge up to so much before asking you to come pay some on your account.

I also plan on using cash. At the end of the cruise do you you receive your unusued portion back in cash or is a check mailed....how does that work?

thanks

If you have a positive balance on your account, they will give you cash back.

Archived