Reflection suites

brightonbuoy

Does anybody know when we might get an artists impression of the new Reflection suites? Cant believe anyone would spend that much money on something they cant actually see.

I don't know about that. I'm reminded about the old saying "If you have to ask, you can't afford it." :D

Does anybody know when we might get an artists impression of the new Reflection suites? Cant believe anyone would spend that much money on something they cant actually see.

Hi, Welcome to Cruise Critic. I would also like to see what they look like so, hopefully, we soon will. I am currently booked in an aft corner sky suite on the Nov 18th Trans-Atlantic but would consider upgrading if we could get the details. But, like Boogs implies, there will be people who book them sight unseen just because they are new and interesting and money is no object.

Hi FrankinPA. Yes I am also booked in an aft sky suite on the inaugural Caribbean cruise and the one after. Having tried celebrity suites and royal suites also, I'd really like to see what the new ones look like. Seems they are in between these categories.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow--what a nice area.... but definitely not in our price range! Kudos to those who can & will enjoy this space!

The link also mentioned AQ suites on Reflection-- for us that means more people in BLU b/c we enjoy AQ staterooms & are booked in one for the 4 day itin. Hope when they add seats to BLU it is enough for everyone who may eat there & that they will have enough staff......

Wow--what a nice area.... but definitely not in our price range! Kudos to those who can & will enjoy this space!.[/i]

Makes my wonder why someone who can afford these expensive suites wouldn't be cruising on a luxury line instead of a mainstream line.

Archived