NCL fitness center age?

Tomppe

I only just found this on NCL's website:

"Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to access the fitness centre"

Does anyone has experience on how strict they are on this?

We are travelling on Jade in February, and all three children (8 to 11 years old) have been looking forward to using the equipment in the fitness centre. They are well behaving and like doing all kinds of sports and I would like to cycle a few miles with my children....

Yes, they are strict. They won't be allowed in. I guarantee others using the center will complain if you try and bring them in. Maybe you could all walk around the deck instead?

Guests from 13 to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when accessing the fitness centre. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to access the fitness centre

Yes, they are strict. They won't be allowed in. I guarantee others using the center will complain if you try and bring them in. Maybe you could all walk around the deck instead?

Guests from 13 to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when accessing the fitness centre. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to access the fitness centre

Thank you for replies. I thought they would be strict on this but I am hoping to have a chance...

Definitely we will be walking around the deck and hit the sports court whenever possible. The kids have not been to a fitness centre before, and they fell in love with the images of the exercise cycles and treadmills.

Archived