Does Elation offer a ship tour?

Dizzneefan

We've been on a lot of cruises but my in-laws are going on their first next summer. Does anyone know if the Elation offers a tour of the ship (galley, bridge, storage, etc.)? I know Fantasy offered one to a limited number of guests and for a first timer, I thought it would be interesting to the in-laws on a sea day.

Thanks for that quick and positive response! I'm assuming that you can't book that one until on board, at least it was like that on other trips.

Since it does fill up so fast, they should book almost immediately after boarding.

Hubby signed up first and I didn't...then at the last minute, I decided to go too and it was not filled up, but if you don't want to take a chance on it filling up, then do it first thing after you board. I personally enjoyed it very much. There was a lot of step climbing and walking, of course, but well worth it. I particularly enjoyed getting to meet the Captain and the other navigators and seeing all that amazing equipment that runs the ship. The best surprise of all was the chocolate covered strawberries that awaited us in the room when we got back. They were just sooooooo good. Got a cool picture made with the other members of the group and the Captain, which was a nice momento of our cruise.

• 4 months later...

Where would one go to book this tour of the behind the scenes on the Elation? I am interested in getting my FIL on this as he is retired Coast Guard and has never been cruising before so we surprised them with a 50th anniversary cruise.:D

Archived