New Rewards Program Coming - Offering Free Cruise

bzpilot

Not anything new, they have always offered a free cruise to milestone cruisers:

Platinum Member - Milestone

Sail and celebrate your Carnival “milestone” with our exciting new guest recognition program. Past guests who sail on a “milestone” 25th, 50th and 75th “Fun Ship” cruise will receive shipboard credit representing 25 percent, 50 percent, or 75 percent of their cruise fare, respectively, for that particular voyage. And, for your 100th earn a complimentary Caribbean, Mexican Riviera or Alaskan voyage up to eight days in length. These “milestone” cruise benefits are in addition to the other amenities and privileges of being a “Platinum” cardholder.

For more information call toll-free, 1-877-CCL-VIPS (1-877-225-8477). Shipboard credits and free cruises received for “milestone” cruises are non-transferable and non-refundable. Certain other restrictions apply.

riff·raff

noun \ˈrif-ˌraf\

Definition of RIFFRAFF

a : disreputable persons b : rabble c : one of the riffraff

: refuse, rubbish

Examples of RIFFRAFF

1. <LI class=always-visible>Try not to associate with that riffraff.
  2. <the sight of piles and piles of riffraff at the town dump was a sobering reminder that we are indeed a society of consumers>

Origin of RIFFRAFF

Middle English ryffe raffe, from rif and raf every single one, from Anglo-French rif e raf altogether First Known Use: 15th century

OK, guess that fits huh??

I saw the article on fb as well but I thought it was a gag. Do you really think they'll call it "Riff Raff"? Well I guess it is the funship afterall! :o The article also said something about John being a large man which seemed odd. It just read funny to me... but then again what do I know...we'll see!

He said on his fb page the announcement tomorrow (or Friday) is not about the loyalty program. I'm bummed.

whew-- I hope not,. I want to get my next cruise in before any changes go in effect for the loyalty program.

Archived