Pandora Jewelry?!

Ladybug023

Hi ALL!

I was lucky to receive a Pandora bracelet for Christmas from my honey and had a question! A friend of mine said he had gotten a great deal on Pandora beads/charms at one of the ports from his last cruise. Soooo, does anyone remember seeing a Pandora retailer of sorts in Ocoho Rios or Grand Caymann? I know there are knock off brands but really not interested in them..

TGIF! :o

There is a Pandora in Grand Caymen, however, authentic Pandora is the same price every where. I bought my bracelet and first 2 charms on our last cruise and the pricing was exactly the same as in the states.

Hhhmmm... Maybe there was some kind of promotion when he was there.. I know he got 3 bracelets and a charm or 2 for each and it seemed like a great price.. Buy so much and "cash" back to spend in the store... Maybe they will be doing it when Im there! A girl can only hope!

Thanks for the info!!

My DD's and I love our Pandora bracelets! We try to get a new charm for every port..they are definitely great for memories! There probably is a jewelry store that sells pandora in those places.. Like someone else said, try googling it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got Pandora charms in Grand Cayman. It wasn't in a Pandora store, but a jewelry store. Don't remember the name but I think there was a Pandora sign in the window. If I recall, it was right near the Big Black Dick statue.

My one DD got a turtle charm. I think the other got a fish charm.

Maggie

In Grand Cayman there is a Pandora Store in the shopping strip that has the Margaritaville. It's pretty close to where you tender. It's in the back of the shopping area.

I'm sure it's sold other places in Grand Cayman (actually I know I've seen it other places) but that is the only all Pandora store that I remember seeing.

I got a bracelet for Christmas and was soooo looking forward to getting a charm on my cruise! I was on the Legend (Jan 1/12 sailing) and was delighted to read in my Grand Cayman Carnival shopping newsletter that Kirk Jewellers is a Pandora dealer. Unfortunately....we had crazy weather and only saw the lights of Grand Cayman <sigh> before being turned away by the port. :( The charms on the ship are not Pandora.

Same here. Pandora is the same price in the islands as at the jewelry store within walking distance of our house.

You may see more significant savings on higher end jewelry though.

Archived