pre paid drink coupons

Disneycruisers

I can't speak for the actual drink coupons - but I had ordered a Happy Honeymoon Cake (they are really good!!!) and it was delivered to us our first night when we sat down to dinner and we had Your Time Dining. So my assumption would be that it would work just as well for the drink coupons. (I've ordered some myself for my upcoming cruise and looking forward to seeing how well that works for me!)

Coupons are a way to prepay a bar bill. They are good for drinks that cost 5.75. Or there about. If a drink costs more the amount is added to your sign and sail card.

If you have anytime. Tell the waiter you ordered coupons and he will get the hostess

Even if you have anytime dining they'll deliver the coupons to your table. When you check in for dinner they ask for your room number and when they input it in they are notified that you are due drink coupons and photo coupons. both of mine were delivered to my table and I had anytime dining.

as far as using the coupons on future cruises...I sure hope so since I have 2 left from my last cruise. there's nothing on them indicating that it expires or that it's cruise specific so I'm certain they can be used in the future.

Coupons are a way to prepay a bar bill. They are good for drinks that cost 5.75. Or there about. If a drink costs more the amount is added to your sign and sail card.

If you have anytime. Tell the waiter you ordered coupons and he will get the hostess

Why 5.75? Aren't the drinks of the day 7.50. Are the DOD supposed to be cheaper than regular drinks?

I bought the DOD the first day it was $7.??, held on to the cup, and my refills of the same drink were $6.50 the rest of the cruise.

Good to know that you can order the drinks in a regular glass and save a little bit!!! Thanks!

Why 5.75? Aren't the drinks of the day 7.50. Are the DOD supposed to be cheaper than regular drinks?

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=Specialty+Items&pid=BAR#_

coupons are 4 for 23.00 good for drinks up to 5.75.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

the DOD is about 1.00 cheaper.

(I no longer buy the drink coupons. We do the funship dollars for 25.00 instead so no worry about how much I have to pay extra on top of the drink coupons

If you pay for two DODs ($15) with 3 drink coupons (17.25) will they put the change on your S & S card?

Do you get less if you order the drink in a regular glass?

Can you get a refill of other drinks in D0D cup for a discount too?

Are DOD's a $1 off at the captain's party?

you can only use one coupon per drink or 4 coupons for a bottle of wine.

ALL drinks are $1.00 cheaper at the Captains Celebration. (time is usually before each dinner)

You do not get change when using the coupon.

ALSO- do not forget to count in the gratuity of 15% on each drink.

(which the coupon is supposed to include for drinks up to 5.75.

I am going to buy 9 sets of coupons which comes out to $207 or 6 drinks per day for my DW & I. In looking at the bar menu provided by Zydeco Cruiser we can easily find drinks we like for the $5.75 price. By doing this it will save us $31.05 in tips since the tips is included in the coupon price. If we should happen to want a drink that costs a couple of dollars more we will pay the $2 difference and just pay an additional tip on the $2 or $2.30 total. I think this is a great deal to be able to save $31 as we would typically have about 6 drinks during a day ie beer by pool, a drink with dinner and a drink during the show. So, I feel it's a good deal.

Archived