Is the Miracle going in for refurbishment soon?

sinned19

Dry-dock: 1/13/12-1/27/12

Ship Refurbishments and Renovations

Plans for 2012 Dry-dock

Routine hotel maintenance

Cosmetic enhancements such as new carpeting, reupholstering, wall coverings, tile work, lighting in lounges and public areas

· ADA compliant modifications will be made to a suite

· Addition of Serenity “Adults-Only” area

· Replacing TVs with flat-screen TVs in every stateroom

I'm considering a cruise on the Miracle in April as well... Has anyone sailed on Miracle before? I'm looking at that cruise because it leaves from NYC, and I live in NJ, so a nice easy drive over! No airfare needed!

Would probably be just me and my 8 year old son (other two teenage sons don't want to go, and husband is going on a golf trip- separate vacations this year! SERENITY NOW!!!).

Karen

I'm considering a cruise on the Miracle in April as well... Has anyone sailed on Miracle before? I'm looking at that cruise because it leaves from NYC, and I live in NJ, so a nice easy drive over! No airfare needed!

Would probably be just me and my 8 year old son (other two teenage sons don't want to go, and husband is going on a golf trip- separate vacations this year! SERENITY NOW!!!).

Karen

We've been on the Miracle 2x and love her. It is easy to navigate and never seems crowded. Leaving out of NYC is fantastic for us since we come from the east end of Long Island.

I'll agree with all the previous posts. I also live on Long Island and not having to fly to a port is great, especially when it comes to packing.

My cruise in May will be #4 on the Miracle. Love that ship!!

Karen

I am sure you will have a great time.. but just incase you are not aware.. your son will not be allowed in the Serenity area..

Karen

LOL Sorry just laughing at the Serenity now bit!!! Seinfeld much? loved that episode I use that "serenity now " quite often! We're sailing on the miracle come April and I have to say that ship has many , many followers! I also love no need for airline tickets because we're just in RI! This ship does get alot of love!

The first cruise after the refurbishment is a 2-night on January 27. A fun way for those who are within driving distance to try the ship, and an opportunity to be the first to see the changes. Plus, we won't have to wait for others to get off the ship before we can board.

Archived