Parking at Pier 21

sabookkeeper

We are driving to our cruise on the Grand in February and it looks like it will be at Pier 21. We are concerned about the parking at the midport parking due to the number of ships in port. Has anyone parked at the midport parkinng lot recently? Do you think we will have a hard time finding a parking space?

At Ft. Lauderdale, we've used Park-N-Fly for a few years now. It's cheaper than the port terminals and actually is more convenient. They take you in a shuttle right from your car to the terminal, then, when you return, give them a call and they will pick you up at the terminal and return you to your car. They also help with the luggage. When driving to Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale), you actually drive right past it. Take 595 towards the Port/Airport, go past the airport. Follow signs to port (road divides). At the traffic light, turn right; Park-N-Fly is about 100m. They have a large sign at the traffic light. If you make reservations online, the rate is even cheaper.

Art

Plenty of parking

http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/

No shuttle. within a few feet from Pier 21.

It appears to be a long walk from the midport parking to terminal 21..I am not able to walk very far due to arthritis, can you give me an idea of what the distance would be?

You said there are no shuttles near by, but Park-n-go, said they would be able to pick us up.

It appears to be a long walk from the midport parking to terminal 21..I am not able to walk very far due to arthritis, can you give me an idea of what the distance would be?

They are right beside each other....100 ft or thereabouts.

Archived